Mithra + Numbing Cream is one of the best sellers of the entire line of anesthetic ointments in the market. This is due to its great anesthetic power combined with fast occlusion, being super-indicated for tattoos, permanent makeup (eyebrows, lips, eyeliner), beauty with microneedle, puncture, laser hair removal, laser resurfacing, IPL treatment, electrocautery.
Mithra + is used for temporary pain relief, available without a prescription. The formula is quickly absorbed; no greasy or unpleasant residue is left on the skin.
Our creams are recommended by tattoo artists and other areas of aesthetics and indicate their use, they are products based on Prilocaine and Lidocaine, substances that result in anesthetizing the skin.
It is important to emphasize that the components of the product do not cause any kind of damage to health, but it is recommended to carry out skin allergy tests before use.
Mithra + Numbing Cream
- 1. Wash the area that needs anesthesia with soap and hot water.
- 2. Cover the skin with a towel (40°C ~ 50°C) and hold for 5 minutes to increase the skin temperature and open the pores, which will help the anesthetic penetrate the skin quickly.
- 3. Spread a small amount of cream onto the skin and rub it in gently with your hands so that the cream and skin stick together completely. Then apply a second layer of cream to the skin (keep 1/8 inch or 2 coins thick).
- 4. Cover cream with plastic wrap to keep cream temperature compatible with skin temperature.
- 5. When time reaches 50-70 minutes, remove the plastic wrap and wipe off the cream, then start working （Usually numbs the skin for 3-5 hours.
- If you want to numb quickly, you need to cover the plastic wrap with a towel (50°C ~ 60°C) again and keep it for 5-10 minutes (it will numb after 20-25 minutes).