TKTX Numb Gold – Lidocaine 23%
Discover now our new line of anesthetic ointments TKTX Numb®
TKTX Numb Gold is part of the new subcategory of TKTX Anesthetic Ointments. With 23% Lidocaine, TKTX Numb® Gold provides an anesthetic effect of 6 to 8 hours, which can be a little more or a little less depending on the skin type.
TKTX Numb® is focused on the durability of the anesthetic effect. On the other hand, this new line of anesthetic ointments loses in depth of action, reducing its efficiency.
DIFFERENTIALS TKTX NUMB®:
» New packaging with reformulated design: now the printing is in high relief and has ultra violet technology;
» All medical plastic (medical compound), providing greater resistance and greater guarantee against leaks;
» Sunlight technology: when exposing the tube to the sun for 10 seconds, the cap turns violet;
» Greater conversion of anesthetic actives, making the ointment valid for 2 years while closed.
How to Use TKTX Numb Gold – Lidocaine 23% ?
- 1. Cleanse the Skin with Anesthetic.
- 2. Scrape the Area where the Procedure will be performed.
- 3. pread a small amount of cream on the skin and rub gently with your hands so that the cream and skin stick together completely. Then apply a second layer of cream to the skin (keep 1/8 inch or 2 coins thick).
- 4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap to keep the cream temperature compatible with the skin temperature.
- 5. When the time reaches 50-70 minutes, remove the plastic wrap and wipe off the cream, then get to work (usually numbs the skin for 3-5 hours).
- 6. Completely remove TKTX from the skin.
- Before using our products, test your skin on a small area and check for allergic reactions..
- If you want to numb quickly, cover the plastic wrap with a towel (50℃~60℃) again and keep it for 5-10 minutes (it will become numb after 20-25 minutes).